Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Google Docs

I love this google docs. I don't think I will ever buy another copy of microsoft office again! Several of my kids have asked to borrow my copy of Office, but I think I'll tell them to use either google docs or openoffice.org. At least then they can access their work from anywhere, it's free, and they can share easily.
I am working on netbook loan policy for our library, so played around with that. I did a word processing document, started a presentation, and made a form through the spreadsheet, and emailed my home email to join in. I liked the form, especially since you could embed a survey on your website, have the results go to your spread sheet and get a summary graph like product (as far as I can tell, with my limited practice). This is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment